God provides the food for the bird.....He does not place it in its nest.
JCBling™ All Rights Reserved. JCBling™ and JCBling Girls Club™ are Trademarks of JCBling™
Copyright © 2010 JCBling Customized Online by You and for You.
The sunglass size should be in proportion with the face size. This means that smaller sunglasses are best for smaller faces; larger sunglasses for larger faces.
The frame shape should contrast with, that is, be the opposite of, the shape of the face.
These tips must not be taken as rules but they can help you to choose your right frame.
Frames should make the face appear longer and thinner. In general, look for frames equal to or slightly wider than the broadest part of the face. Minimize the curves and add definition with soft, angular, rectangular styles or double brow styles. Higher temples will create a longer profile. Sunglasses with brow bars also pull the eye upward, making the face appear longer.
Swarovski is the luxury brand name for the range of precision-cut lead crystal glass and related products produced by companies owned by Swarovski AG of Feldmeilen, near Zürich, Switzerland.
Swarovski crystal contains approximately 32% lead to maximize refraction.
In order to create a crystal that allows light to refract in a rainbow spectrum, Swarovski coats some of its crystals with special metallic chemical coatings. Aurora Borealis, or "AB", is one of the most popular coatings, and gives the surface a rainbow oil slick appearance. Read Complete Article... Wearing a watch is important in terms of personal image. Your watch indicates to others that you value your time and theirs, and it says that you can be counted on to be on time. With the fashionable watches that are made today, the watch is no longer simply a timepiece or an image enhancer, but also a style statement. Designs range from full ‘bling’, to bold colors, to unusual materials. However, the main purpose of a watch is that is an extension of the wearer. And the first step to achieving that is in the watch face. The watch face should reflect your own face shape for it to sit comfortably on your body and to become part of you. If you have a curved, soft body shape then an angular and structured watch is going to stand out on your like a sore thumb, and vice versa. Here are some sample watches in different shapes to help you find the right watch for you. Read Complete Article... Now winter is approaching. I am turning my attention to putting away my summer items to make room for the winter ones; long sleeve shirts for short sleeve ones, corduroy pants for shorts, and boots for sandals. Most of the sports equipment I have been using is going to get put away as well. But what about those items I have been using to protect myself from the sun? Things like my sunscreens, sunglasses, and sun protective hats and clothing. You may be putting these items away and not using them during the winter. The National Council of Skin Cancer Prevention reported in their January 2003 newsletter that research shows only 3 percent of Americans routinely wear sunscreen during the fall months, and only 2 percent during the winter months. Read Complete Article...
When buying glasses for reading, you obviously need the right magnification if you have prescription eyewear. However, if you're buying reading glasses online without a prescription, your reading eye glasses must have:
* A durable case to prevent damage ( All reading glasses come with a Hard Case), and a soft protective case that won't scratch the lenses (such as ICU Eyewear's soft cases).
* A durable metal or hard plastic frame.
* Proper magnification, if applicable—if you need +4.00 magnification, buy it—stores that sell reading glasses online allow you to select the magnification when you order. Test your magnification needs by trying on eyeglasses in the store and choose the lowest magnification needed for close reading.
* A comfortable fit around your eyes and ears.
* A reasonably priced pair if you are going to buy several to keep on hand in the car, at work, etc., so that you don't waste time hunting for your glasses. Read Complete Article... This can be a daunting task. This video is designed to help you in making the right choice. You have a choice of over 120 swarovski crystal colors to mix and match. See the results of your choices right on the screen. Use this video to help you make the right color combination for all of the products on JCBling. View Video... JCBling is expanding it's reach into the news market. Featuring Press Releases in Seventeen Magazine, Your Health Monthly, Health, YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter and Pinterest. Read More News and Press Releases.
Fashion Articles and Press Releases by JCBling.